1. “Regular Purchase” is available after finishing account authentication.
( also available for institutional, minor & overseas resident users.)
For new registration, please click here.
Please note that this service may be unaccessible depending on account conditions.
2. Setting trading password is necessary before using “Regular Purchase”.
3. There is no service usage fee for “Regular Purchase”.
4. According to the customers’ settings, system will purchase cryptocurrency automatically (at the current market buying price indicated by “Easy Trading”).
※ Purchasing time(on the scheduled day) is static.
※ We will send you a notice in advance if the time will change.
※ Exception when system is under maintenance or service is temporarily stopped.
5. If depositing of Japanese yen is finished via convenience store or Pay-easy, the transfer of assets equivalent to the deposit amount (Japanese yen & cryptocurrency) is unavailable for 7 days.
6. If account balance is insufficient, the purchase will not be finished automatically. (system will send a notification e-mail to you.)
If the insufficient amount is filled by deposit etc, the “Regular Purchase” will be made automatically again from the next time according to the setting.
Unless the “Regular Purchase” setting is suspended or deleted, if the balance increases due to deposit or sale, the purchase will continue to be performed automatically based on the setting conditions.
7. Only one “Regular Purchase” can be set for each type of cryptocurrency.
8.Settings can not be changed/suspended/deleted "From 0:00 the day before the planned purchase date, to the scheduled purchase time".
9. Amount (JPY)
Minimum amount: the minimum amount could be confirmed from the purchase setting page.
Maximum amount: The maximum monthly total purchased amount for each type of coin could be confirmed from the setting page. Part that exceeds the upper limit will not be purchased.
If you need to increase the amount limit, please contact us. We will help to check the conditions .
If the setting is in Japanese Yen units, the amount will be calculated from the minimum transaction unit and the purchase will be concluded with the amount closest to the setting.
There may be a fractional difference between the purchased amount and the set amount.
The purchase will be made if "the closest amount above < balance < set amount".
Example: If the purchase amount is set to 10,000 yen and 0.001BTC = 990 yen, the purchase amount will be 9900 yen = 0.01BTC.
10. Amount (cryptocurrency)
Minimum unit is 0.001.
Maximum amount: the same as the above Japanese yen (equivalent amount).
11. If you set / change a “Regular Purchase”to the frequency of " a certain number of days", the first purchase will be made after the set number of days has passed. (Example: If you make a subscription every 5 days, the first purchase will be 5 days later.) If you set / change a “Regular Purchase” by specifying the date every month, the first purchase will be the date specified in the current month. However, if you set a “Regular Purchase”within two days before the specified date, the first purchase will be the following month. (Example: Purchase on the 10th of every month → If set after the 8th, the first purchase will be on the 10th of the following month.)