The website usage agreement of "btcbox.co.jp" applies (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") to BTC Box Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company")'s exchange website "btcbox.co.jp" (below The "virtual website" provides the virtual currency transaction service and other services provided by the company (hereinafter referred to as "this service"). This clause stipulates the users of the service (refers to the person who opens an account under Article 3 in order to use the service, and is hereinafter referred to as "the customer") and the rights and obligations between the company and the customer.
Article 1 (Scope of Application)
1. The purpose of this article is to clarify the rights and obligations of the company and its customers in the process of using the service, applicable to the company's relationship with customers in the process of using this service.
2. The Company has additional terms on the use of certain services on this website (hereinafter referred to as “additional terms”). If the additional terms exist differently from the provisions of this article, the additional terms are applied preferentially. However, this provision is not subject to the above limitation in the case of special priority over the additional clause.
3. The customer is fully aware of the content of these terms and uses the service after agreeing to the terms of these terms.
Article 2 (About Customers)
1. For people under the age of 20 want to use this service, you need a parent or guardian to issue a consent form and proof of identity.
2. People living or stranded in New York, USA cannot use this service.
3. If the law of your place of residence does not allow the start of a bank account in Japan, you cannot use this service.
Article 3 (Open an Account)
1. The person who wishes to use the service (hereinafter referred to as the "applicant") is to provide the company with the information required by the company on the basis of agreeing to the terms and thus apply for opening an account to use the service. (hereinafter referred to as "this account").
2. The company will comply with the company's established standards and procedures (including the verification process when conducting the transaction) to decide whether to approve the applicant's application for opening an account. If we pass the application for opening, we will issue a notice to the applicant. This notice is issued. Indicates that the application for this account is successful and the applicant will become a customer.
3. After the registration, this account is limited to the customer's own use, and the customer himself assumes the full responsibility for managing the account. Clients cannot transfer accounts, lend accounts, use the account as a guarantee, or provide permission to use the account to anyone, including family members. The customer must strictly manage the username and password as well as the e-mail address. All responsibilities and risks related to the account are borne by the customer.
4. The customer deposits virtual currency and money in his account to use the service. However, if we believe that the virtual currency or cash in this account may be related to the proceeds of crime, we can freeze this account without the consent of the customer.
5. The customer deposits funds into the account or sends virtual currency in the manner prescribed by the company. The completion of the transfer or other procedure by the customer does not mean that the process of depositing the virtual currency into the account is completed. The transaction is not completed until the company confirms receipt of the payment or confirms that the virtual currency has been sent.
6. The company will refund and refund the virtual currency to this account according to the customer's request. The client should specify the transfer account (only for the account with the same name as the customer himself) or send the address in virtual currency. If we return the money or send the virtual currency in accordance with the customer's instructions, we will not assume any responsibility in connection with these transmissions.
7. The deposit of virtual currency and the upper limit of refund are determined separately by the company.
8. If the funds deposited by customers are not used for virtual currency transactions for a long period of time, the company has the right to demand a refund of these funds.
Article 4 (Definitions Related to Transactions)
1. The virtual currency is the "virtual currency" specified in paragraph 2 of Article 2 of the funding algorithm.
2. The seller is a customer who places a sell order on the company's virtual currency trading platform.
3. Buyers are customers who pay to pay on the company's virtual currency trading platform.
4. The price is the unit price of the virtual currency when you want to buy or sell virtual currency when the customer uses this website to purchase and sell virtual currency. This price is displayed in Japanese yen.
5. The transaction price is the total price paid by the buyer at the time of establishment of the transaction (including the handling fee paid to the company).
6. The transaction is a virtual currency transaction that the client entrusts to the company as a medium on this website.
Article 5 (Transaction Process on Virtual Currency)
1. The customer hangs out a payout or sells order of the virtual currency on the website according to his own judgment.
2. When a customer places a buy or sell order on this website if the price matches the price offered by another customer, the transaction is established at that price within a consistent quantity, and the buyer and seller agree that the buyer and seller agree to be bound by the rule.
3. When a customer places a buy or sells order on this site, if the price matches the price offered by another customer, the customer will automatically trade at the matching price and quantity without notifying the customer.
4. Without being bound by the above two clauses, when a buy order is hung out, it will start trading immediately in accordance with the quantity that can be traded from the minimum selling price at that time. When the sell order is hung out, the transaction will be immediately matched to the amount that can be traded, starting with the purchase order that sold the highest price at that time. The established order cannot be canceled.
5. After the buyer and the buyer have concluded the transaction, the company will transfer the purchase amount from the buyer's account to the seller's account after deducting the prescribed fee, and transfer the virtual currency from the seller's account to the buyer's account.
6. If the website displays an abnormal exchange rate deviating from the exchange rate of the virtual currency market (hereinafter referred to as "abnormal exchange rate") due to a system failure of the company, etc., the company may conduct a transaction based on abnormal exchange rate based on its own discretion. Cancel or amend it to the actual exchange rate.
Article 6 (about fee)
There are situations where you may need to pay for the use of this site. For details, please see the fees posted on this site.
Article 7 (Access to Funds and Access to Virtual Deposit Currency)
1. The client's deposit of funds into the trading account refers to the act of importing yen from the deposit account of the bank and other financial institutions to the fund management account under the name of the user in the company.
2. The client's transfer of funds from the trading account refers to the customer's transfer of the yen funds from the company's money management account back to the deposit account of the bank that originally transferred the funds to the company's capital management account and other financial institutions.
3. This company will execute the company's funds transfer instruction only if the transfer instruction issued by the customer meets the requirements of the company and is completed within the stipulated time.
4. If the customer transfers funds through remittances and the funds cannot be reflected in the trading account in time (regardless of the reasons), they must be confirmed after the company confirms the funds to be transferred after 9:00 a.m. on the next working day. Transfer funds to the trading account for the customer.
5. After the company confirms that the customer transfers funds into the company's trading account, it may not make amendments or cancellations to the funds.
6. The customer transfers the virtual currency to this account is transferred to the virtual currency at the address specified by the company.
7. The client transfers the virtual currency from this account by telling the company the address and quantity of the transferred virtual currency.
8. Only if the transfer instructions issued by the client meet the methods prescribed by the company and are completed within the stipulated time, the virtual currency can be transferred out.
9. The customer makes an instruction to transfer out the virtual currency. After the company confirms, regardless of the reason, the customer cannot correct or cancel the transfer.
10. The company will send a specified amount of virtual currency to the customer's designated address in accordance with the instructions of the customer pursuant to Article 7. We will not be responsible for any delays in arrival or failure to arrive due to any reason such as the wrong address of the designated virtual currency or the failure of the blockchain of the virtual currency.
Article 8 (About Bitcoin Financing)
The company provides customers with financing services through Bitcoin (hereinafter referred to as "Bitcoin financing"). Customers wishing to make bitcoin financing should apply under the additional provisions of the Bitcoin financing terms. In addition, customers who use bitcoin financing to conduct bitcoin credit transactions need to deposit funds into the company's designated margin account.
Article 9 (Query of transaction content)
1. If you have any questions about this service, please contact our help desk in time.
2. If the relevant regulatory authorities request the customer's transaction history at the time of inquiry, we can ask the customer about the contents of the virtual currency transaction. In this case, the customer responded immediately. If the company has not received a reply or has received an inappropriate response after asking for a considerable period of time, the customer will not be able to use the service.
Article 10 (Management of Accounts and Passwords)
1. The customer is responsible for managing and storing your own account and password. You may not allow a third party to use the account, transfer the account, or change the name of the account.
2. The company will verify the account and password when the customer visits the website. When the confirmation account and password are consistent with the account and password set by the client, we will treat it as a legitimate client and accept its transaction. Even if the account and password were stolen or forged, their transaction is still considered valid.
3. The customer assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from improper management of accounts and passwords, misuse, third-party theft, hacking, etc.
4. When the customer discovers that the account and password have been stolen or used by a third party, the customer shall notify the company immediately and follow the company's instructions.
Article 11 (processing of personal information)
1. The company processes your personal information in accordance with our personal information protection policy.
2. The company may provide the personal information of the customer to the third party such as the entrusting party or agent of the company within the scope of providing this service.
3. The company may provide customer information upon request after being ordered by a decree or judicial office or supervisory authority.
4. For the personal information submitted by the company, the customer can request the company to disclose it. If you want to know the use of your personal information, please consult our company.
Article 12 (Regulation of anti-social activities)
1. The customer indicated that he does not belong to any of the followings at present and that he will not participate in the following groups in the future.
2. Members of the gang
3. Prepared members of the squad
4. Brutality related companies
5. Assembles such as clubhouses that are disguised as social movements or special violence intelligence organizations.
6. Others who meet the above terms
2. The customer promises that he will not and will not teach others to do the following.
2. Exceeding the law.
3. Conduct a verbal threat or violence against the transaction
4. Acts of spreading rumors, using cheating, and authorizing power to undermine the company's reputation. Or interfere with the behavior of the company's business.
5. Other behaviors that can be introduced based on the above terms.
Article 13 (About Virtual Currency)
Virtual currency is not a legal currency and there is no central bank to manage it. Virtual currencies have unpredictable risks without the support of their countries or companies. The customer uses this service after understanding the existence of such risks. The customer uses this service to conduct virtual currency transactions after considering its own financial status and risk tolerance.
Article 14 (Risk of Virtual Currency Trading)
There are various risks in virtual currency trading. After fully understanding the trading risk of the virtual currency shown below, the customer takes full responsibility for it and conducts virtual currency transactions based on its own judgment. If the customer suffers losses due to virtual currency transactions, the company does not assume any responsibility.
1. Price fluctuation risk
Virtual currency prices fluctuate tremendously, and customers may get huge profits and may suffer huge losses. In the future, governments of various countries may issue measures to ban virtual currencies so that the prices of virtual currencies may drop sharply or even become zero.
2. Liquidity risk
Depending on changes in the market, transactions in virtual currencies may not be possible or trade at unfavorable prices.
3. Risk of transferring virtual currency
When transferring the virtual currency, the transfer is not valid until the block generation confirmation. Therefore, before the transfer is confirmed, the customer can notify the company to cancel the transfer. The virtual currency is an electronic record, and the transfer is performed on the network. Due to the network conditions, the transaction record may disappear.
4. Fees and risks of "Bitcoin financing reserves" change.
According to the company's judgment, the transaction fee and the amount of "Bitcoin financing reserve" or other terms may change. When the regulations are changed, the procedures for additional reserves may be enforced.
5. Bitcoin financing risk
Bitcoin financing can be performed at a higher than reserve amount, which is accompanied by greater risk. The greater the amount of credit sales that exceeds the reserve, the greater the degree of loss that may be incurred.
When a customer's position is in a disadvantageous situation with respect to changes in the market, in order to avoid customer losses, the company may conduct mandatory reverse sales for the customer according to regulations. The customer may suffer a loss greater than the amount of the reserve fund. When the loss amount exceeds the reserve amount, immediately transfer the insufficient amount to the company's account.
6. System Risk
This service is an electronic transaction. If a customer misdirects a transaction order, it may result in a transaction that is contrary to the customer's will.
Due to the failure of the company's or the customer's own communication equipment, there may be situations where transactions cannot be made and transactions are delayed. When the company's system fails, there may be situations where customer transactions are suspended.
When the market fluctuates violently, there may be a situation where the system price deviates from the market price.
If the account is compromised in the password, it may be maliciously used by a third party and cause loss.
When the external environment changes, the customer may not be able to trade through the company's website or mobile client, or there may be a delay in the transaction.
In the event of system emergency maintenance and system failure, our company cannot be responsible for the customer's order request. Therefore, the Company will not be responsible for any loss of trading opportunities.
7. Bankruptcy risk
The company may stop operating due to business problems. The company may apply for bankruptcy protection under the Bankruptcy Law and other laws.
The company manages its own assets separately from its assets. In spite of this, when the company goes bankrupt, it may happen that the customer's assets cannot be returned.
8. Risk of legal and tax changes
The law on virtual currency transactions was implemented on April 1, 2017. Future laws may change, virtual currency transactions may be banned, and tax laws may change. The customer may suffer losses as a result.
For details, consult a tax accountant, lawyer or other expert.
The above is the typical risk of virtual currency and does not represent all the risks of virtual currency.
Article 15 (Liability definition)
1. If the company's website fails and causes service interruption or other errors, the company will not be responsible for the losses incurred.
2. The company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the customer due to communication failures caused by network, system, server, hardware, software, etc. failures.
3. Except for the loss of customers that can be caused by the negligence of the company, the company is not responsible for any other customer's loss of virtual currency.
Article 16 (equipment)
1. Customers need to prepare their own equipment and software required to use this service. The company does not participate in all kinds of preparation activities and method operation guidelines when customers browse the Internet. When using browsing software, follow the rules of the respective software developer.
2. Customers must install anti-virus software at their own expense for security protection.
Article 17 (copyright, property rights and other rights)
1. The copyrights or trademarks of the trademarks, images, movies, advertisements, designs, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "contents") used in this website shall belong to the author. The software used for this service and other services includes intellectual property protected by intellectual property laws.
2. Unless the customer obtains the use license of the company and other intellectual property owners or can use the content without permission according to the law, the customer may not copy, edit, change, publish, or reproduce the content of the service. , public distribution, trafficking, translation and other activities.
3. The company is not responsible if the customer suffers damages in violation of the above actions. If the company suffers a loss due to the customer's violation of the above behavior, the company has the right to claim compensation.
Article 18 (stop of this service)
1. The company may suspend or interrupt services without prior notice based on the following matters. The loss caused by this, the company is not responsible.
When the company or the third party designated by the company performs the maintenance set.
When the equipment of this site fails.
Earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, wars, riots, riots, blackouts, etc.
Judicial, administrative agencies, etc.
The virtual money market has been disrupted and the company deems it necessary.
For other technical reasons, our company determines that it is necessary.
2. The company may stop or interrupt some or all of the services without notifying the customer. As a result, the company is not responsible for damage to customers and third parties.
Article 19 (How to Contact Customers)
In principle, the company informs customers by e-mail. However, if necessary, the company will also contact the customer via postal service or telephone.
Article 20 (link to other websites)
There will be links to other websites in this site. These linked websites are run by their independent owners. The company is not sure about the security of these websites. The customers are responsible for the losses caused by visiting these websites. The company is not responsible.
Article 21 (stop of this service)
1. The Company will stop the use of this service by the customer when judging that the customer has performed the following actions, freezing the account assets and taking other measures in accordance with the Company's discretion.
1. When the customer violates laws and regulations or this article.
2. The client complies with the behavior in Article 12 (1) and (2). Or if the company determines that 1 item does not match the facts.
3. When the customer uses the service itself in violation of any law.
4. When customers use the service to engage in acts that violate public order and good practices.
5. When the customer’s location is unknown.
6. When the customer starts the inheritance procedure.
7. When customers engage in money laundering activities.
8. When a customer forges someone else to create an account or hold multiple accounts.
9. When the customer reconstructs, transmits, publishes, translates, or borrows all or part of the contents of this service without the consent of the company. Or when you want to keep your data for the initiation of these actions.
10. When the customer conducts unfavorable behavior against other customers or third parties.
11. When the customer interferes with the operation of the service, or when it is possible to perform similar behavior.
12. When the customer engages in acts that damage the reputation of the company or the service, or may perform the similar behavior.
13. When the customer makes infringement of the intellectual property, reputation, privacy of the company or a third party, or may perform similar behavior.
14. When the customer takes action to encourage the conduct specified in the above.
2. We have no responsibility to answer the customer's reason for stopping the use of the service for any of the above reasons.
3. The company is not responsible for the losses caused by the company's implementation of the measures in item 1.
Article 22 (change and stop of this treaty)
1. Based on changes in economic conditions or other reasonable reasons, the company may change or discontinue this Treaty and this service based on its own judgment. In addition, these changes or revocation may be all or part of this service.
2. The company is not responsible for the losses caused by the suspension or revocation of this service in the previous item.
Article 23 (Prohibition of transfer and use as collateral)
The customer may not transfer, loan, use or guarantee the status of the contract and other rights to use the service.
Article 24 (Applicable Law, Jurisdiction)
This treaty applies to Japanese law. With regard to all disputes concerning this Treaty, the Tokyo Metropolitan Inquisition has exclusive jurisdiction over the exclusive jurisdiction of the Inquisition with jurisdiction.
Article 25 (consultation)
For any questions regarding this item or service, please contact us through the inquiry form.
Article 26 (Status of this Treaty)
This treaty is a translated version of the Japanese version. It is for reference only and has no legal effect. Please refer to Japanese for details of the terms.