The following are the matters that the company considers when registering for a cryptocurrency exchange.
BTC Box Co., Ltd.
1. The cryptocurrency operated by our company complies with the cryptocurrency defined by the Japan Financial Services Agency and the Finance Bureau in the Assets Settlement Act
2. The Financial Services Agency, the Finance Bureau and our company do not guarantee or recommend the value of the cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency does not necessarily have the back assets
3. Please pay attention to the following points when trading the cryptocurrency.
(1) The cryptocurrency is not the legal currency that is supported by the government such as yen and US dollar. It is an electronic data on the Internet.
(2) The price of cryptocurrency may fluctuate drastically. There may be a sudden drop or loss of value, and you may suffer losses.
(3) The cryptocurrency exchange needs to register with the Financial Services Agency and the Finance Bureau. We are a chartered cryptocurrency exchange (Charter Number: East Japan Local Finance Bureau No. 00008).
(5) Advisory on fraud in cryptocurrency is increasing. Pay more attention when using cryptocurrency. It is necessary to guard against fraud and other illegal activities. For example, people may decoy to provide assistance in registering the cryptocurrency exchange.
The cryptocurrencies currently traded by our company are approved by the Financial Services Agency and the Finance Bureau.
5. Status of the Clause
This clause is a translated version of the Japanese manuscript. It is only for reference and has no legal effect. Please refer to Japanese manuscript for details.