The necessary documents for oversea resident include:
- One type of following documents showing your personal identity:
Should not be expired. Issued by your government. One copy of the page with your photo.
• Any identity documents issued by local government
Should not be expired. Issued by your government during last 3 months. Photos of both sides required.。
- AND One type of following documents showing your home address:
• Drive license
Both sides and not expired。
• Bill of electricity, gas, or water; Bank statement, etc
Issued during last 3 months, where your name and address should be clearly printed。
- The necessary documents for oversea resident include:
• Is the address you entered the same as that on your identity document?
Ensure the country, city, street, room number you entered are all correct.
• Have you uploaded a photo of you holding your identity document?
• Is the photo clearly visible? Both you and your document should be distinguished easily
※You may be asked to re-submit the photo if we cannot identify your face, and the address in the document.
• Are the address, name, and day of birth clearly visible?
※If not, you may be asked to re-submit with a more clear photo
• Are these document you submitted still within period of validity?
※Make sure the address is the latest one and the same as you entered.
※Both side of the document should be clearly visible. If not, you may be asked to re-submit a better one.