1. Bitcoin Credit Trade is accompanied by various risks. It is hoped that after reading the “btcbox.co.jp” website’s rules of use, customers will make their own judgments and decide whether to start the transaction. The company does not assume any responsibility for the loss clients due to the transaction.
2. Definition of Terms
- "Net assets" is the sum of the yen and Bitcoin held by the customer (excluding loan assets).
- "Lending assets" are assets borrowed by the client from the company.
- The "total assets of Bitcoin Credit Trade" is the sum of pure assets and borrowing assets.
3. When the borrowing assets are less than 110% of the total assets of Bitcoin Credit Trade (Total Assets Funded by Bitcoin = (Total Assets + Borrowing Assets) / Borrowing Assets <= 1.1), the position held by the client will be the mandatory cleared.
4. When the customer wants to borrow Bitcoin from the company, the company will begin to lend first to the customers who offer lower transaction fees.
5. Loanable assets cannot exceed 3 times of net assets. In addition, it is not possible to borrow more bitcoins than the total amount of bitcoins that the company holds.
6. The fee is paid on a daily basis (24: 00 daily). The borrowing period that is less than one day will be charged for one day.
7. The borrowing charge shown is the daily charge.
8. Customers who are on loan cannot withdraw cash from the account.
9. When borrowing Bitcoin, it is processed separately in the order of application (it is also processed separately when returning). When returning, the customer will be required to pay the transaction fee first.
10. In principle, there is no set deadline for the repayment of bitcoin borrowed. However, the company will set the repayment period if necessary.
11. The status of this clause
This clause is a translated version of the Japanese manuscript. It is only for the reference and does not have any legal validity. Please refer to Japanese manuscript for details.