At our Company, when a customer makes a cryptocurrency transaction, the Japanese Yen remaining after the transaction will be rounded down and record as an integer.
Articles in this section
- Suspension of e-mail distribution
- About Transaction History Data Download
- What will happen to a Japanese Yen account balance of less than 1 Yen?
- How will deposited Japanese Yen and Bitcoin be stored?
- Business Hours
- Explanation of "BCH" notation
- 2018 BTC wallet update Q&A
- API Doc
- Can I use BTCBOX instead of a wallet?