In the mobile “limit order” screen, the indication price will be set to the order rate automatically by tapping the indication area (red circle in the figure). After entering the order rate and closing the keypad, if you tap the indication area (red circle in the figure) in the image, the indication price will be automatically set to the order rate at this time as well. Please note that if you want to keep your own limit price on the order rate, you need to tap other area except the indication area (red circle in the figure).
Articles in this section
- Suspension of e-mail distribution
- Why is identity confirmation documents necessary for trade?
- Can you open several Accounts?
- Can you do Margin Selling ?
- What is an Execution?
- Can you do Stop order?
- Can you do a Leverage trading ?
- What will happen to a Japanese Yen account balance of less than 1 Yen?
- How will deposited Japanese Yen and Bitcoin be stored?
- What to do if you want to cancel account of BTCBOX?