In the mobile “limit order” screen, the indication price will be set to the order rate automatically by tapping the indication area (red circle in the figure). After entering the order rate and closing the keypad, if you tap the indication area (red circle in the figure) in the image, the indication price will be automatically set to the order rate at this time as well. Please note that if you want to keep your own limit price on the order rate, you need to tap other area except the indication area (red circle in the figure).
Articles in this section
- What is Limit Order?
- What is Market Order ?
- Can you do pair trading between cryptocurrencies?
- What is Quotation?
- Where can I confirm my Japanese Yen and cryptocurrency account balance?
- Is the a limit on trade amount ?
- Why is identity confirmation documents necessary for trade?
- Why is the order rate on the mobile screen (app / browser) changed to be the same with the indication price?